Groomingdales Pet Salon & Boutique offers you and your dog a safe, clean, fun, relaxed, and professional grooming experience. We know your dog is family, and we wouldn't treat them any other way! If you are looking for a better grooming experience, trust Groomingdales Pet Salon & Boutique!
WHY WE ARE BETTER
- We give your pet personalized care. No two pets require the same services so we get to know your pet and bond with them. We use gentle handling techniques, and try to keep your pet as relaxed as possible. Our staff is rigorously trained on safety, skin conditions, parasite detection and control and the many other facets of pet care necessary to ensure your pet receives the best care. We will notify you of any health concerns we find during your pet's stay with us.
- Our groomers participate in continuing education to keep up on the latest trends, equipment, and techniques. We take grooming seriously and like to keep up with the times. This also allows our groomers to become quick and efficient while maintaining quality and safety.
- Your pet gets their own appointment, which means your pet will be with us for a maximum of 2 hours (usually less, sometimes although rarely longer for heavy coated breeds). This causes less stress, minimal if any time in the cage dryer, and personal care from start to finish.
- Also important: how your dog looks when they leave the salon! Our bathers are trained in skin and coat care, and your pet will smell great and have a soft, lustrous coat. Our groomers are skilled in clipping and scissoring, meaning your pet will leave beautiful.
- We do not forget about our human clients! We offer professional, friendly, knowledgable customer service. We are always seeking feedback so we can adapt and change according to our client's needs. We take all questions and concerns seriously, and will work with you to find a resolution that works.
- We cater to your canine friends. We have a wide range of services available, from basic bath services to full haircuts to specialty services. Find the products and services that best fit your pet's needs, or stop by for a personal consultation.
Hours of Operation*:
Tuesday 7:30am - 3:30pm
Wednesday 11:00am - 6:30pm
Thursday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Friday 7:30am - 3:30pm
Saturday (the 1st and 3rd of each month) 8:00am - 3:30pm
Closed Sunday and Monday
*These are appointment hours, we close approximately 1 hour after the last appointment. We do all grooming by appointment only, but do accept walk-in toenail trims and select a la carte services.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK!
READ OUR BLOG HERE!